Secure Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security solutions which will secure every aspect of a University’s IT network and infrastructure.
- Including next generation firewalls, providing intrusion prevention, sandboxing, web filtering, email filtering, SSL inspection and anti-malware
- Solutions work seamlessly together to protect against and halt the spread of viruses, malware, and ransomware attacks
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) monitors the whole network and all connected devices and proactively alerts organisations of impending risk
- Collects data from multiple sources and compares it against a globally sourced catalogue of known threats
- Using the market-leading advanced analytics engine, IBM QRadar, SCC’s managed SIEM service provides 24/7 proactive security event monitoring and alerting