- SCC’s Desktop as a Service (DaaS) can help Local Authorities provide a modern, citizen-centric environment that offers access to applications, whenever and wherever it is needed, whilst protecting the underlying infrastructures integrity
- Hosted on SCC’s secure and resilient cloud platform, DaaS allows departments and agencies to rapidly provision users and offer flexible device options for users
- DaaS can fully support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives to allow staff to bring and use their own technology to securely access their applications
- The service is charged on a per user basis, scaling up and down as requirements change, to ensure departments and agencies only pay for current active users
- Our consultants Discover, Analyse, Design and Deliver rapid transformation to the workplace specifically architected to the organisations requirements
- Delivered as a managed service with SCC maintaining and managing the desktop profiles and operating system, to ensure it is always up to date with vendor releases and refresh schedules.